Cats are naturally born to be scratchers and climbers. These needs may be tricky to meet by cats that are solely kept indoors. Therefore, having a cat tree set inside your apartment is the best solution for your feline to achieve these instincts. They help keep your kitty active and playful for a healthy life.
However, finding the best cat tree involves doing much research through websites and studying product features. This is due to the plenty of cat tree options available that make the selection process even harder. Are you wondering where to start? Well, this article should be your go-to solution.
We have selected and reviewed 10 best cat trees for apartments to compare and find an apt product for your kitty’s desires. Be sure to read to the end to see our ultimate buying guide that will help you narrow down your selections.
Our Top Picks
- Best Cat Trees for Pet Club: Go Pet Club
- Best Cat Activity Tree: AmazonBasics Cat Activity Tree
- Best Cat Tree Condo: Furhaven Pet Cat Tree
- Best Cat Tree Tower: YAHEETECH Cat Tree
Reviews – Best Cat Trees for Apartments
10. Amazon Basics Cat Tree with Platform
The AmazonBasics Cat Tree starts the list as one of the ultimate choices for pet owners buying on a tight budget. It is tall, well-built, and comes with three fantastic elevated platforms. Therefore, it provides a perfect playground for your kitty without costing you a fortune. Besides that, its pillars feature a natural jute fiber that enhances healthy cat nails.
Moreover, this deluxe tree has a soft carpet that keeps the feline comfortable. The sturdy construction makes it incredibly stable and durable. What is more, AmazonBasics Cat Tree gives a scratch-friendly environment that allows your pet to relax or keep their claws busy and their mind content.
- Three carpeted platforms give adequate space for your cat to relax, play, and climb
- Multi-platform cat tree with natural jute fiber and scratch-friendly posts for healthy cat nails
- Its neutral color tones blend with any home décor
- Robust construction assures a long-lasting performance and keeps your cat active
9. Vesper Cat Tree Furniture
Next on the list is the Vesper Cat Tree Furniture. It gives the best blend of innovative design, cat-safe materials, and careful artistry. This makes it an attractive and practical line of a trendy tree that comes to meet the cat’s daily climbing and scratching demands. Remarkably, the aesthetic value it gives makes this cat tree a go-to spot for most pet owners.
Typically, the Vesper Cat Tree Furniture has everything your kitty needs to relax and play. This condo furniture has a mix of natural cat scratching surfaces and quality MDF construction for durability. With the included plush cushions, your cat gets a perfect spot for resting.
- It features a cube with several exits to allow your cat rest or play with comfort
- Distinct cat scratching posts and platforms keep your feline friend’s nail busy and healthy
- The soft memory foam cushions offer a cozy bed for your cat to rest on
- Made to last long with high-quality MDF materials and elegant aesthetic
8. Go Pet Club Cat Tree Condo House, Brown
Give your cat a place they can exclusively call their own with Go Pet Club Cat Tree Condo House. It exists as a top-quality cat tree well-made to meet the wants of all aged felines to the maximum. In other words, this tree provides the best place for the cat’s activity, entertainment, and leisure.
Go Pet Club Cat Tree Condo House is a 47-inch tall with a condo and several elevated platforms. Additionally, the multiple scratching posts have natural sisal ropes that are healthy and safe for your cat to scratch. On top of that, they can climb, play, and stay active with ultimate ease. The included hanging toys and ladder add cat’s excitement.
- The posts covered by natural sisal rope give a safe scratching and climbing surfacev
- It has highly compressed wood wrapped with Faux Fur Finish for a lasting usev
- Perfectly sized to provide sufficient space for keeping your cat activev
- Hanging toys and ladder enhances the feline’s play and excitementv
7. YAHEETECH Cat Tree Tower
The YAHEETECH Cat Tree Tower combines the benefits of an outdoor tree with the care of indoor cat furniture. Therefore, your cat will enjoy playing and relaxing on this comfy tree without going outdoors. It features highly durable particle wood covered with 400g soft plush materials to keep your cat warm and comfortable.
Moreover, YAHEETECH Cat Tree Tower has multiple scratching posts wrapped with natural sisal ropes. Therefore, it offers a perfect spot for your feline to scratch, play, climb, and stay active. Interestingly, a safety precaution fixed into the wall prevents it from tipping over. In addition, its reinforced base guarantees your cat the ultimate stability and safety.
- Multi-level cat tree with a high-quality wood plush covering for ultimate durability and comfort
- Natural sisal ropes on reinforced posts provide a scratching surface for the cat to sharpen claws
- Incredible design with everything your cat needs for climbing, playing and staying active
- Easy to assemble with no tools required and the attractive look complements any home décor
6. Go Pet Club Cat Tree Condo House Furniture, Beige
This 51-inch tall beige cat tree is here to make your feline enjoy excellent indoor playing activities. It features high-quality boards that are safe for your cat to scratch and play with. The best part is, Go Pet Club Cat Tree Condo House has a high-quality faux fur cover. Therefore, it provides a soft yet comfortable spot for the kitty to relax in.
Interestingly, each Go Pet Club Cat Tree Condo House comes with multiple posts lined with natural sisal rope. Consequently, all your cat’s instincts to scratch and climb are met with convenience. The sizing of the platforms guarantees an excellent spot for playing and resting. Best of it all, its beige color blends beautifully with any home décor.
- Its 51-inch tall cat tree ideal for the cat’s climbing and playing needs
- The durably compressed wood platform and quality natural sisal rope is safe for scratching
- Soft faux fur covering makes it comfy for your cat to lounge in and play
- Designed for use by small cats and come with assembly instructions and tools
5. Furhaven Tiger Tough Cat Tree House Condo
Do you want to keep your favorite kitty entertained while indoor? Well, the Furhaven Pet Cat Tree should be the one to choose from. This playground comes with distinct features, including entertaining toys, scratching posts, and elevated multi-level platforms. Therefore, your feline will enjoy a variety of play activities that will make it always active.
The good thing is, the plush faux fur provides a soft coverage of all imaginable play and rest surfaces. As a result, your pet gets exceptional comfort needed for resting or sleeping. With the sisal-wrapped posts, the cat’s scratching wants are met and maintain healthy claws and nails.
- It includes the essential play items that keep your cat entertained with a variety of activities
- Posts have sisal fiber wrapping that makes it durable and satisfies the cat’s scratching needs
- The plush faux fur makes the platforms and condos luxuriously soft and gentle for a cozy rest
- Two apartment condos give a perfect yet comfy lounging or snuggling space
4. Furhaven Pet Cat Tree Perch Entertainment Furniture
This deluxe Tiger Tough Cat Tree Condo has a soft plush exterior and several entertaining platforms. So, it provides an irresistible excellent playground your cat will appreciate. Its flexible ball wand allows the cat to climb this tall tree with ease for more playful activities. Besides that, the sisal fiber covered posts gives an excellent yet safe scratching surface.
Moreover, the comfy cat house gives the cat some privacy or a spot for taking a nap. It is available in cream and gray tints, which blends with any home décor. Interestingly, this Tiger Tough Cat Tree Condo has easy to clean platform. Moreover, you will find it with a limited lifetime warranty of up to 90-days for coverage against manufacturer’s defects.
- Durable sisal fiber wrappings to give a rough texture for meeting the cat’s scratch needs
- Perch, condos and platforms have plush yet soft faux fur lining for comfy plays and rest
- Well-spaced perch and condo ideal for the cat to snuggle and lounge with comfort
- Easy to clean pet tree with cream and gray variants suitable for adding aesthetic to the home
3. AmazonBasics Cat Activity Tree
With the blend of free tree benefits and indoor safe cat furniture, your feline will like this exclusive cat tree. AmazonBasics Cat Activity Tree has a three-carpeted platform allowing for easy jumping, playing, or resting. The seven scratching posts wrapped in jute ensure durability. At the same time, your cat can satisfy the scratching and climbing desires. This tree offers the perfect surface for sharpening their claws.
Moreover, the square-shaped base gives reliable stability and accommodates more than one cat at a time. The AmazonBasics Cat Activity Tree has a round-shaped top platform with the curved top rim. Additionally, the top tier doubles nicely as a cat bed provides a comfortable sleeping space.
- It has three platforms with seven scratching posts covered in jute sisal fiber for durability
- Roundtop platform with sides and curved top rim provides a comfy spot for sleeping
- The stable square-shaped base offers a perfect fit in corners
- Easy to assemble thanks to the included instructions and tools
2. Go Pet Club 72-inch Cat Trees and Towers
The Go Pet Club Cat Tree boasts excellent quality and durability you and your kitty will appreciate. It is 72-inch tall enough for your cat to enjoy and meet their instincts of climbing a tree. Besides that, the top quality boards are safe for your pet. The best part is, it is super creative and available in varied designs to suit your desires.
Additionally, high-quality faux fur gives a perfect cover to the platforms and tree posts. Therefore, Go Pet Club Cat Tree tends to be soft and comfortable for resting and playing. In addition, its multiple poles have sisal rope lining that satisfies your cat’s scratching instincts. The top three perches and condos included providing excellent playing and sleeping surfaces.
- It’s a 72-inch beige cat tree with everything your cat needs to meet climbing needs
- Compressed wood and strong natural sisal rope ensures a long-lasting use
- High-quality faux fur and natural sisal gives a comfy rest spot yet safe scratching surface
- Well sized to provide an excellent playing and resting surface by medium to large-sized cats
1. Go Pet Club 62-inch Cat Trees and Towers
This 62-inch Cat Tree from Pet Club will never stop amusing you with its top-class design and performance. The company has about 15years of production of durable and reliable cat trees for daily use. No wonder it comes as the top-selling cat tree with tons of excellent reviews and ratings from its users.
High-quality materials that include natural sisal rope and CARB Phase 2 Compliant MDF boards. To add to that, premium quality faux fur finish gives an excellent cover to the tree. This not only guarantees a long-lasting use but also offers a comfy surface for playing and resting. Above all, Go Pet Club 62-inch Cat Tree is here to meet your kitty’s instincts for climbing and scratching.
- It features compressed wood, faux fur finish, and natural sisal rope makes it incredibly durable
- Premium quality faux fur-coated surfaces offer a cozy and warm spot for your cat to rest
- Many scratching posts with natural sisal cover makes it perfect for a cat to climb, stay active, and play
- Effortless to assemble thanks to the tools and instructions included
Buyer’s Guide & Factors – How To Choose Best Cat Trees for Apartments
Ideally, the best cat tree comes to offer your kitty several platforms to climb and perch from. Besides, it provides sufficient space for scratching, have fun with the included toys and rest. However, it is quite a hard task to choose the product that will deliver all that. This is especially when there are plenty of options available in the market today. With this buying guide, you will understand the vital things you need to consider to make the right selections.
Typically, carts are born as natural climbers. They enjoy having a look from a high vantage point. There are both tall trees and short trees made to suit the climbing needs of your feline. Short trees are best for kittens to play on, whereas a taller cat tree is ideal for medium to large cats with strong climbing instincts.
Cat trees come with a varied number of platforms specifically located at distinct parts. They help to provide ample space for your cat to play or relax. Besides, they are best for homes with multiple cats. Therefore, it is crucial to go for one with several stable levels and large enough to support your kitty comfortably.
A good cat tree needs to have toys of a mouse or ball on a string. Plus, most of them have ladders and tubes to make the feline active and entertained. So, if your pet needs me additional enrichment in their life, choose a cat tree with toys.
Choosing a cat tree made of durable and safe materials can be a great way to go. Cats like scratching on rough surfaces as they try to sharpen their claws. Usually, you will find most tree posts covered with natural sisal or with hard plywood. This ensures that your cat can meet their scratching needs for more extended periods.
Also known as cat caves, are the cubby holes some cat trees have. They give a perfect spot for relaxation, security, and privacy. More importantly, the condos have different sizes to accommodate particular cat sizes. So, be sure to take the dimensions and see whether they will fit your cat.
We are about to come to an end of this unbiased review. There you are and now you know a cat tree means a lot to an indoor cat. They come to make your kitty happy and meet their instincts for climbing, scratching, or playing. While choosing the best cat tower is quite a hard rock to break, the above list of best cat trees for apartments simplifies the task. In addition, our buying guide will help you compare products and find the best pick. Go ahead now, pick the finest product, and let your lovely pet have a great time at the apartment even when you are away!